Wednesday 23 April 2014

YSL - Manifesto



Hello everybody! Today, I'm gonna share with you the gift my mum bought me. For a long time, I was thinking of buying the "Manifesto" perfume but I was kinda hoping for some sales at Sephora and now that my wish came true this great white - purple bottle is mine. My mum bought it for my name day (which is today - Saint George's day). I used to have a little sample of the perfume and I totally fell in love with it. Its smell is amazing, it' so me!  
 Manifesto is a sweet but clean floral musk layered over a dusky but likewise clean patchouli base with a dollop of vanilla cream. There are sheer lemon-y berries in the opening and sheer florals in the heart. Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto was developed by perfumers Anne Flipo and Loc Dong. Notes for the woody floriental fragrance include bergamot, green notes, jasmine, lily of the valley, blackcurrant, cedar, sandalwood, vanilla and tonka bean. (source :http://www.nstperfume.com/2013/03/28/yves-saint-laurent-manifesto-perfume-review/ )



I'm gonna use it wisely and for only special occasions because I don't want to run out of it. Wish I could remember its price, but you know, it's different from time to time and from country to country. Tell me what's your favourite perfume below and maybe I'm gonna buy it in the future! 





No comments:

Post a Comment