Saturday 5 April 2014

Lipstick Mania!





Hello everybody! Today I'm gonna show you my lipstick collection. When I first started using make up stuff I wasn't very keen on lipsticks because I used to use only a bit of mascara and some BB cream BUT now everything's changed. I really love all shades of it,wish I could buy one lipstick every single day,hahaa I'm joking. So, lets begin...



  Let the show begin! Here are the colourful swatches:


From left to right: L'oreal Glam Shine No 915 (Die For Guava),
L'oreal Glam Shine No 910 ( Bite The Maracuja),
Rimmel London Apocalips(now i think they called "Show Off"?) No 401 (Aurora),
Rimmel London Apocalips No500 (Luna) and
Rimmel London Apocalips No 101 (Celestial). Those are my lip glosses and their feeling is
so smoothie and shiny. The thing is, you have to renew it once in a while because they don't last as
long as lipsticks but for spring/summer glossy lips are hot hot trend!


From left to right: L'Oreal Caresse No 04 (Rose Mademoiselle), L'oreal Color Riche No 378,
L'oreal Color Riche No 456 and Sephora Cream Lip Stain No 2. All of them are great, I suggest you to buy one of these!
Especially, Sephora's lip stain is out of this world. You can drink,eat or maybe kiss someone and it would be in the
same place! As for the others, L'oreal is the best! Its colours and the texture is so nice, you can apply them easily
and they have a great variety of colours that anyone can be pleased.

From left to right: Sephora No 44, Maybelline No 143 (Pink Fizz),
L'Oreal No 373 (Magnetic Coral) and Rimmel London -
Kate Moss' collection No 170( the most amazing dark red lipstick eveeer!)
From left to right: Costa Chic(frost), Chatterbox(amplified), Russian Red(matte) and
from Rihanna's Collection - Talk That Talk(matte). The first 3 lipsticks
are very very nice, you can apply them easily and they stay for many hours plus
their colour is amazing. Frankly, I didn't quite like "Talk That Talk" because is way to matte,
i mean you have to wear a lip balm before using the lipstick otherwise there;s no way to apply! Boo...
That time I was looking for a dark brown/plummy lipstick and that one looked really nice.I still wear but with lot of
lip balm!
Sooo, that was the post that I was SO excited to do... as always I'm ready for your
lovely comments!!! You can ask me anything or you can tell me your thought about the lipsticks above or the ones you have!! See you next time... Byyyyee x

No comments:

Post a Comment