Saturday 10 May 2014

THIS OR THAT TAG!

Hello everybody!!! A beautiful girl called Bryony tagged me to "this or that tag". I'm very excited to do this tag because I've never done it again. Woohoo!! So..let's start...

MAKEUP

Blush Or bronzer?
Blush!! Rosy cheeks are my favourite for all seasons
Lip gloss or lipstick?
Lipstick mostly, but I love some lip glosses too
Eyeliner or mascara? 
mascara of course
Foundation or concealer?
hmm both? i love foundation but concealer gives your sth more!
neutral or colour eye shadow?
neutral mostly
Pressed or loose eye shadow?
Pressed! but i'd love to buy some pigments 
Brushes or sponges?
Brushes! I've never had a beauty blender but i'd love to try it

NAILS

OPI or china glaze?
I think they are just as good, but I do like OPIs colours more
Long or short?
Sometimes long sometimes short (depends on my mood)
Acrylic or natural?
some acrylic nails are reaally good but i love my natural ones!
Bright's or darks 
Brights for spring/summer - darks for autumn/winter

BODY

Perfume or body splash?
Perfume although it costs much
Lotion or body butter?
I like both and I have both
Body wash or soap?
Body wash..never liked soaps
Lush or any other bath company?
We dont have Lush here (Greece) so I like Dove or Le Petit Marseillais

 FASHION

Jeans or sweat pants?
jeans jeans jeans!
Long sleeve or short?
both!
Dresses or skirts?
Dresses but I dont always find what I want...so skirts too
Stripes or plaid?
Stripes stripes!!!
Flip flops or sandals?
I hate the sound the flip flops make when you walk haha, so sandals!
Scarves or hats?
hats..maybe?
 Studs or dangly earrings? 
studs earrings!
Necklaces or bracelets? 
Necklaces!
Heels or flats?
I cant wear heels for more that a hour so my converse are my best friend!!
Cowboy boots or riding boots?
never owned any of these but i like cowboy boots
  Jacket or hoodie?
hoodies i think
Forever 21 or charlotte russe?
forever 21!
Abercrombie or Hollister?
Hollister!
Saks 5th or nordstorm?
Nordstrom!! (they have SJP 's shoes!!!)

HAIR

Curly or straight?
wavy..like mine
Bun or ponytail?
both are very nice
Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins!
Hair spray or gel?
Hair spray!
Long or short?
I've tried both and I liked both!
Light or dark?
I love both!
Side sweep bangs or full bangs?
I have had both and love both!
Up or down?
Down for winter - up for summer!!!

RANDOM

Rain or shine?
I like rain most
Summer or winter?
winterrr!
Fall or spring?
Fall & Spring (i have my b-day on March)
Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate duh!
East coast or west coast?
East Coast... I love NYC!

So... this tag was so much fun!!!! Again, thank you Bryony for tagging me and now it's my turn to tag some girls! 


Hope you liked this tag....let me know below and dont forget to follow me!!! See you next time byyyye! 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment and for following my blog. I just started following back. Keep in touch!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very uch for following me!! have a nice day! xx

      Delete
  2. Awww I actually love posts like this!!! It's so much fun and you get to learn more about the person with the blog! :)

    Thank you for following me sweet - followed you back!!

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely words..and thank you for following!! I'm gonna tag you to this post so you can give your own answers! :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thank YOU so much for following too!! No worries at all!! Look forward to getting it all written up :)

      Are you Greek by the way?? xxx

      Delete
    3. dont mention it!!yess i am! :D

      Delete