Wednesday 16 April 2014

All roads lead to Coachella...


 Hello everybody! Since the last weekend everyone is talking about the "Coachella Music Festival". I didnt know what was the whole fuss about because I'd never heard that festival before - guilty,i know!
After the 1st weekend and after thousand of photos on instagram,twitter and facebook,i started liking it and the whole idea generally. I mean, lots of celebrities decided to go there so they must had a pretty good reason. I searched for the line up and I was really excited. Secondly, the hippie outfits, the Indians feather hats, the hair braids and the shorts made me think that I have to go there on day.


I just read there's a 2nd weekend coming up (18-20)..woohoo! It's kinda sad,awkward and unfair that that time im gonna celebrate Easter with my family and across the Atlantic, Americans are gonna have the time of their lives. Never mind.. I was looking at some pictures earlier this day and I couldnt help but wonder... Damn! How nice all the girls looked?! Im gonna post some photos that I really like and you may see some familiar faces...



"Haaands in the air like we dont care" time...


And perfections are keep showing up..


Stop crying about not being there...seriously.. 



And here's the perfect lineup for Coachella..


Some more photos..(be patient...this amazing torture is almost over...)







And I could show you more and more photos of the festival but you probably have seen them already and I might be boring...Even though it's a biiiiig dream and a huuge decision to travel to the other side of the globe just for a festival, I'd love to do it. Now, that I know what Coachella is, Im looking forward to next year!
And before I say goodbye..I wanna show you a video that claims Leonardo DiCaprio (my celebrity crush and the most amazing actor) was at the Coachella Festival and he danced like a teenager - whoever had the chance to see him you're so very lucky man!






That's all folks..Byyyyee x



4 comments:

  1. that defiantly looks like a place i would enjoy! great post
    http://glitteryberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I checked out your blog!! it's really nice..i love it!

      Delete
  2. Oh how I wish that was me on those pics :P Happy Easter!!
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you too!! I wish Coachella was in Europe..

      Delete