Saturday 17 May 2014

I'm blushing!


 Hello everybody!! Today I'm gonna show you my blush collection...it ain't big but i love it. I don't have different brands but only two - L' Oreal and Maybelline - but I'm planning to buy a sleek blush palette soon! Shall we begin?


First and foremost, I have this L'oreal blush ( No 205 - Honey ). When I bought it a few years ago, I wanted a natural brown colour for my cheeks but when those ladies in drugstores ask me so many questions I get nervous and I tend to choose wrong stuff. So, at first I didn't like that shade and I didn't use it for a long time but then I kinda loved it. It looks like brown/coral/orange blush and because of its bright colour, I don't overdo it with makeup.


Another blush from the same collection is L'oreal blush ( No 120 - Sandalwood Pink ) . I've bought this one a couple of times because I totally love it. It's an everyday blush with a girly pink colour and it matches with everything. Your cheeks look very natural! It's blendable ( and the blush above ) and it lasts for quite a long time.


Moving on, I have two blushes for you and they're from Maybelline. The first one, is a plummy, a bit shimmery blush which I love a lot. I wanted a quite dark colour for winter and then I came across with Tanya Burr's video and I found this great blush. For those of you who don't know her, you should click this link at once. The blush is called "flash plum" and it's a great shade not only for winter but for spring/summer too!! Again, this blush it's blendable and it looks really nice on your cheeks.


Last but not least, it's a creamy blush from Maybelline. It's called Dream Touch Blush in No 04. I used to wear it over a powder blush for extra shine and length but then I tried to wear it alone. I prefer to use it in spring/summer for natural shimmery cheeks and the result is natural and "healthy". You can apply it however you like. As for me, I tried both ways (blush brush and my fingers) and I thought it blends easily with my fingers. However, you can decide which way suits you best.


Below are their swatches so you can see what they look like.


So that was it for today!! I hope you liked it!! Leave your comments below and tell me which one you like the most or which blush of YOUR collection is your favourite! Please, do NOT forget to follow me! Many kisses! xx







6 comments:

  1. Είναι πολύ ωραία όλα . αλλά εμένα μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ το Dream touch blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ευχαριστω!τα cream blushes ειναι ο,τι πρεπει για αυτη την εποχη! :)

      Delete
  2. Πολυ ωραια χρωματα και ευχαριστουμε για τα swatches!!! :D
    Φιλακια
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. δεν κανει τιποταα!! φιλιαα!! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, the pigments are so strong and lovely!

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete