Saturday 15 March 2014

My 1st mini haul


Howdy! How's your Saturday going so faar? Hope you're having plans for tonight but if not it's ok, you can watch a nice movie! As for me,today i went for shopping and i have some good stuff to show you guys. So, ready,set,goo! First, i went to "Pull & Bear" and i bought a T-shirt(10 euros) and a mid season sweater(12 euros)!

Γειααα! Πως είναι το Σάββατο μέχρι στιγμής? Ελπίζω να έχετε να κανονίσει κάτι για το βράδυ αν όχι δεν πειράζει, μπορείτε να δείτε μια ωραία ταινία! Όσο για μένα, σήμερα πήγα για ψώνια και έχω κάποια ωραία πράγματα να σας δείξω. Λοιπόν, πάμε! Πρώτα, πήγα στο "Pull & Bear" και πήρα μια κοντομάνικη μπλούζα(10 ευρώ) και ένα λεπτό πουλόβερ/μπλούζα(12 ευρώ)!



Now it's time to talk about eye/lip pencils. It's been a long time since I bought a magazine so I though I had to buy one. Well, most of the times I go for the one with the best gift(shame on me! i know!), so I bough the Greek edition of "Marie Claire" with the be-a-utiful Drew Barrymore! The magazine's gifts were 3 pencils(2 eye shadow pencils and 1 lipstick pencil). I quite liked the colours(lipstick: coral/orange and eyeshadow:blue and grey) 'cause you can wear them during spring.

Τώρα ήρθε η ώρα να μιλήσουμε για μολύβια ματιών/χειλιών. Έχει περάσει πολύς καιρός από τότε που αγόρασα ένα περιοδικό και έτσι σκέφτηκα ότι τώρα έπρεπε να το κάνω. Εεμ,τις περισσότερες φορές διαλέγω ένα περιοδικό για το δώρο του(ντροπή μου! το ξέρω!), οπότε πήρα το "Marie Claire" που είχε για εξώφυλλο την υπέροχη Drew Barrymore! Τα δωράκια του περιοδικού ήταν 3 μολύβια(2 μολύβια-σκιές ματιών και 1 μολύβι-κραγιόν). Μου άρεσαν αρκετά τα χρώματα (το κραγιόν: κοραλί/πορτοκαλί και οι σκιές: μπλε και γκρι) γιατί μπορείς να τα φορέσεις και κατά την άνοιξη.

Here's the swatches of the pencils.

Last but not least, i have to more to show you. I bought one white eye pencil from Essence and one nude lip pencil from Maybelline.



Before I say goodbyyye here's a selfie!!! :D Now im saying byyye!! Have a great Saturday night!










2 comments:

  1. Great haul Georgia!! I loved your haul (especially that T-shirt!!! ;D )... Great selfie!! :)
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! i really enjoyed it ;p x

      Delete