Friday 2 May 2014

Hair Oils - Part II


 Hello everybody!! My last post was about drugstore hair oils and now I'm gonna show you some high-end ones. So, whether you can afford a quite expensive hair oil or not you'll find this post interesting.


  • Moroccan Oil Treatment : This hair oil can be absorbed instantly and after you use it, you'll find your hair extremely silky and smooth without leaving residue. It can also repair your damaged hair and helps the from frizzing! 
  • Kerastase Elixir Ultime : We all know that miraculous hair oil. Recently I bought the Elle magazine (i think - the Greek edition) and there was a 50ml Kerastase bottle of this hair oil. I was so so sooo excited to have it because as you may know Kerastase's products are not easily affordable. Since then I've been using it every single day! It's amazing, it smells perfect - although its smell doesn't last after I blow dry my hair. This formula will leave your hair glossy and feeling healthier than ever. It's also lightweight and sinks in quickly, so you'll never have to worry about leaving a greasy, uneven residue on any of your strands. 
  • Kiehl's Deeply Restrorative Smoothing Hair Oil Concentrate : This hair oil was designed for those girls whose hair tend to frizz and it leaves your hair so silky. Plus Kiehl's oil moisturises your damaged hair without leaving any residue. It contains six different oils and the most loved one - the argan oil. 
  • Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil : Not only does this formula deep condition dry hair, but it also helps protect your hair colour. Thanks to organic bamboo and organic kendi oil, your hair will be stronger, shinier and healthier. 

Sooo that was all folks.. cant wait to hear your thoughts about those hair oils and tell me your opinion if you ever tried one of those. You can check out my previous post about drugstore hair oils here .. P.s do NOT forget to follow me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment